Podiatry Services - Four Offices across Maryland
We offer the following services:
Medical and surgical treatment of:
- Arch disorders - including flatfeet as well as high arches
- Arthritis - which can occur in the feet and ankles in many age groups
- Athletic Injuries - including ankle sprains
- Bunions - they can begin in childhood or develop at a later age
- Burning pain - this can often be a sign of a nerve problem
- Diabetic foot care - people with diabetes are at risk for foot problems and all diabetics should have a foot examination by a podiatrist
- Fungal toenails - various treatment options are available including laser nail treatment
- Hammertoes - contracted toes can develop over time and cause pain and other problems
- Heel spurs - extra bone growth on the heel bone which can be diagnosed with an x-ray taken right in the office
- Infections - both fungal and bacterial
- Ingrown toenails - these can be treated with a simple procedure right in the office
- Joint Pain - pain in the feet or ankles can be debilitating, various treatments are available and some may even offer immediate relief
- Neuromas - an enlarged, irritated nerve which can cause pain, burning, or numbness
- Plantar Fasciitis - a very common problem causing heel or arch pain
- Soft tissue masses and tumors - the doctors at Lakeforest Foot and Ankle Center have extensive experience with many different growths occurring on the feet and ankles
- Tendinitis - this can sometimes occur because of overuse or changes in shoes or activities
- Trauma - we are equipped to treat various injuries of the feet and ankles
- Ulcerations - wounds are commonly found on the feet and can arise from various causes
- Warts - these are caused by the Human Papillomavirus and are commonly found on the feet, especially in children. We offer both topical therapy and surgical excision as treatment options.
This information is provided to you by the doctors of the LakeForest Foot and Ankle Center.
Call 301-948-3668 for an appointment.